How To Make Quick And Easy Creamy Pumpkin Soup With Garlic Bread Toasts
Are you looking for a quick, easy but delicious recipe for your appetizer? I guess you will love this creamy pumpkin soup recipe.
Creamy pumpkin soup coming together in garlic bread toasts will be an awesome idea for your party dinners as an elegant appetizer, even it will be a great recommendation for your healthy breakfast. The creamy, velvety smooth pumpkin soup with crispy and buttery garlic bread toasts will make your husband and your kids never resist the temptation of them.
Are you ready to find out the quick, easy but delicious recipe of creamy pumpkin soup and garlic bread toasts?
Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- 400 gram pumpkin - peeled, deseeded, cubed
- ½ onion - diced
- 2 cloves garlic- minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 tbs whipping cream
- A bunch of Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon butter
Step By Step Directions
1. Heat butter in a large pot until melted, then add in onion, sauté for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Add in garlic, cubed pumpkin to the pot, stir about 3 minutes until fragrant. This step will help bring out the flavors of pumpkin, onion, and garlic.
3. Then pour chicken broth, bring to a boil. Season with salt, pepper. Reduce the heat to low, simmer for about 10-15 minutes until pumpkin is soft, tender.
4.Use the hand blender to puree the soup until smooth.)
5. Heat again. If the soup is too thicken, add a bit of chicken broth. Add whipping cream and stir until incorporated and serve warm.
Garnish With Creme Fraiche.
Garlic Bread Toasts
- ½ loaf of baguette, sliced
- 25 gram unsalted butter - softened at room temperature
- 5 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 tsp parsley or coriander - chopped
- Parmesan or Cheddar cheese – Finely shredded
- Salt, black pepper (to taste)
- ½ tbsp sugar
Step By Step Directions
1. Mix all the ingredients - softened unsalted butter, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, sugar and chopped coriander/ parsley until combined - except cheese, now we have the mixture of butter and garlic.
2. Spread the butter mixture on the bread. Sprinkle with Parmesan or Cheddar cheese.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 C for 10 minutes then bake on the middle rack for about 10-12 minutes until cheese melt and the bread is crispy.
Thanks For Dropping By!
These recipes of Creamy pumpkin soup and Garlic bread toasts were simple, and they didn’t take so long time, right?
I guess your family absolutely loved them, and all of you had the awesome starter:)
If you are on a diet, you can skip the step of adding whipping cream to your pumpkin soup, its flavor and taste are still great.
Let me know your comments and suggestions by leaving them in the comment section below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible I can. Thanks for dropping by, and best of luck!